Unlike my original recipe (here) I did use a bit of sugar this time.
So, by popular demand, here's the recipe:
Almond flour bundt cake, the summer fruits version
250 gram almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 0,5 table spoon cider vinegar
tiny bit of salt
150 gram butter
3 table spoons agave syrup
1/2 sachet vanilla sugar
250 gram of mixed fruits (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries). Preferably fresh, but if it is out of season frozen will do as well.
Optional garnish: whip cream (125 ml mixed with 1 or 2 tablespoons sugar)
- Pre heat the oven on 150 C.
- Mix in a large bowl: almond flour, baking soda, vanilla sugar, cider vinegar, salt, butter, agave syrup.
- Split the eggs one by one, while putting the egg white in a separate bowl. The yolk you mix through the almond flour mixture .
- Beat the egg whites in the separate bowl till they are nearly stiff.
- Gently add them to the cake mixture (making sure you don't lose the air you just beat into it)
- Pour with a fifth of your cake mixture a little layer in a greased bundt cake tin. Then add the summer fruits. On top of this pour the rest of the cake mix.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven in 50 minutes till it's done.
- Leave the cake in the tin at first to cool of a little. Then turn it around to let it cool of completely.
- Whip the cream with sugar and garnish the cake.
- Eat and enjoy :)